1995 gtx impeller

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Paul gts

My question is on 1995 gtx impeller pitch angels that seam to be all over the place. The manual says 10/22 . SBT says it is a 15/21 and do not offer a adonis for that year. They do however say the adonis 14/20 works for a 94 gtx and skip past the 95 and say it works for a 96 gtx. Solas says 13/21 . So my question is what is the correct impeller to get for a completely restored 1995 gtx 657x??? Any advice would be much appreciated

Well all different manufacturers have different numbers so you can’t go off that you just go off the brand prop your gunna buy and the pitch there chart saids to use. Solas is hard to beat fyi

Well all different manufacturers have different numbers so you can’t go off that you just go off the brand prop your gunna buy and the pitch there chart saids to use. Solas is hard to beat fyi
Thanks man, pulled the trigger on solas concord 13/21 so we'll see . A few listing said that was the correct impeller for a 94-95 gtx but the 94 is a 70hp 657, which I have ,and a 80 hp 95 gtx which i also have. If I don't like it I'll put it on my wife's 94 and change up to a higher pitch. I'll re post after I water test it

Thanks man, pulled the trigger on solas concord 13/21 so we'll see . A few listing said that was the correct impeller for a 94-95 gtx but the 94 is a 70hp 657, which I have ,and a 80 hp 95 gtx which i also have. If I don't like it I'll put it on my wife's 94 and change up to a higher pitch. I'll re post after I water test it
Well good man sounds good hope you like it

Back