2001 seadoo GTI cooling system lines

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ndelainey

We just fixed an oil leak that we found and stupid me took minimal picture of how the cooling lines went on, if anyone could help would be greatly appreciated, I’ve tried looking for diagrams for the cooling system but can’t seem to find any that resemble my pwc all the ones I looked at only has one tee

I know it’s kind of hard to see in the picture but that line comes off of the top of the motor into a line that goes from the motor to the fitting in the exhaust and in the middle there is two tees one goes to the front of the boat and one goes down to the fitting underneath the exhaust, is this correct or if anyone has any diagram I could look at

Attachments

• A904A8FF-1FDB-4854-B2C2-2E7DA8D6A22D.jpeg
    A904A8FF-1FDB-4854-B2C2-2E7DA8D6A22D.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 10
I remember having the same problem. Unfortunately My computer crashed and I lost the pictures. I'm not sure if I decided the other hose went to nowhere or not LOL Check the Seadoo parts catalog that might help. There is a thread on this forum concerning the cooling set up and that specifically. tag my name and do a search. Good Luck

Here ya go.... search stuff like this.... https://www.seadooforum.com/threads/2003-gti-cooling-hose-routing.96290/#post-612520

The small tee closest to the cylinder head goes t the lower front of the exhaust pipe. The front small tee goes to the pisser out the side of the ski.

Hello, I just realized, that there are 2 other holes on the other side of the jetski, pictured here, The first picture goes to the Tee, that connects to the exhaust, where do the other 2 outputs go? I don't see any lines inside the seadoo that go to any of the cooling?

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 5
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    126.7 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back