2002 gtx 951 hose routing

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

gbj54

I have a 2002 seadoo gtx 951 (carburetor model) I am hooking up all the hoses and cant seem to find a straight answer for the cooling lines on the top of the exhaust pipe. I have the shop Manuel but one diagram shows them going out the back of the ski and the other one shows them going to what I believe to be a t fitting and going to the pisser at the front. Also there is a hose that comes from the rear of the jet ski that goes right through the hull and into the top of the jet drive area. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response I ment to put in the post that mine is the carburetor equipped model, so I believe the hose set up is a little different but thank you for the pictures.

Hose that goes out the top of the jet drive is the RAVE valve solenoid exhaust
The T fitting is fuel tank vent..the one out the side is vent OUT
the vent IN should be up high around the steering assembly
both have a 1 way check valve

Last edited:
Hose that goes out the top of the jet drive is the RAVE valve solenoid exhaust
The T fitting is fuel tank vent..the one out the side is vent OUT
the vent IN should be up high around the steering assembly
both have a 1 way check valve
These are the diagrams I am referring to one shows the exhaust hoses going to the back and one shows them going to the pisser, but my ski has both.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230720_095735_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230720_095735_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20230720_095633_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230720_095633_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 35
Thanks for the response I ment to put in the post that mine is the carburetor equipped model, so I believe the hose set up is a little different but thank you for the pictures.
Sorry I got DI on the Brain. LOL Yours is way easier then.

This is all I got for you. :) That "Tee" I think you are asking about is the main feed line from the jet pump and the other line that comes off the TEE goes to the Water Control Valve. Then... the line from the WCV is one of the lines you are questioning. Like I said, the picture on the left that you posted is the correct one. The Carb 951 doesn't have a lot of hoses. The DI is a nightmare for me. LOL Good Luck !!

GTX EXHAUST Manifold Bolt (5).JPEG

GTX Limited Carbs Complete (6).JPEG

GTX Limited Carbs Complete (1).JPEG

Back