2000 seadoo xp just clicks

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

mgammon

I have a 2000 seadoo xp just put a new battary in and when I hit the start button all i hear is clickiing coming from the box in the front of the hull. I picked it up last fall and the owner said it ran that year. I am new to this and do not know much about them. HELP????

Read up on normal maintenance in your Factory Service Manual & the similiar posts
on lower of this screen page. Insure you have a charged up battery and within spec of the CCA load. Sitting waiting for spring, any corrosive Blooms! Cable & wire
connections, fuses and sockets, all need cleaned and Dielectric greased. You will need clean fuel and a cleaned fuel delivery system, as if that failes, the engine runs lean and detonates, and results in Major Repair Costs. Bills86e

if battery is good, then locate thje relay(where red cables attach to) and jump the post. If starter kicks out, then replace the relay.

Remove the Starter, its probly faulty. It...just like a battery...is Load Tested!
A new set of brushes, or may just need cleaned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back