2000 seadoo xp alignment

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Landen Koch

So I have a 2000 seadoo xp that the motor is getting overhauled on, and I pulled the fuel tank and all the motor mounts out and cleaned everything. I got an alignment tool for when I get the motor back and when I put it through, the shaft isn’t centered in the thru hull fitting. The fuel tank is back in and when I put the shaft up to the front of the tank, it is also very low, not even close to centered in that hole. Any ideas on how I could get it centered in the thru hull fitting?

Did you make sure the loosen the carrier bearing on the seat shock support per the manual?

IF that is the case then you age going to have to do the crappy job of removing the shoe and shumming that.
Be very careful removing it as they use a lot of black silicone and if it breaks you might have a hard time finding a replacement

The shoe is where all the alignment starts from and is typically not touched unless all else fails and the engine can't go low enough.

The shoe has been discontinued...

Pump Support (5591/5592)

Back