1998 Speedster Armrest?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

nohassle5

Just picked up my boat last weekend. I then discovered that the driver armrest was missing. So, I've been on the hunt for a replacement.

That let me to Rivamotorsports.com via the forum link. Apparently the part is not available from them, so I began googling.

After a few more searches, I found that the original part was replaced with the part number 204610879. Found one on Ebay, but it's yellow. My boat is red. Is the part not available in red? Has anyone else encountered this situation or have any advice?

Last edited by a moderator:
Different colors/different models..

The different colors you are seeing are for diffierent model boats. Green for the Challenger and Yellow for the speedster, etc.....

Go to Ebay and look up a members store there, it's "Great Lakes Skipper".....

He has a junk yard and parts out boats and puts them on the site for resale. You can always send him an email and ask him if he has one or can get it for you. So many of the things he has in the shop, aren't on ebay .......yet.:cheers:

Thanks & Another Question

Thanks Snipe. I've sent the skipper an email. I appreciate the response. I've looked at 5 or 6 1998 speedsters for sale recently. They all seem to be missing the driver's armrest.

In addition to that, every boat I've seen in that year range with the Shoreland'r (shorelander) trailer also seems to be missing the port side fender on the trailer. Any info on that?

Snipe, GreatLakesSkipper doesn't have anything right now.

Timmyboy, The thought of reupholstering did cross my mind. Thanks for the response.

The hunt continues.

I am missing it also. I actually have the armrest, but the plastic underneath is all smashed up and the vinyl is ripped. I need one too if you find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back