1996 SPX J Shaped Nose Hook

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperJet1990

Hey Guys,

So I have 1996 SPX that's currently on an F.E. Trailer. I've always used a flat J Shaped hook with a pin hole in it to secure the ski to the trailer at the nose. I recently lost this hook and I cannot find a replacement anywhere. I even called the trailer manufacturer and the guy knew what I was talking about, but informed me that he did some searching a while back and couldn't find anything either. For a temporary fix to get the ski home I use a tie down strap hook. See the attached pics. Hopefully someone knows where I can get a replacement hook or knows what I can use as a replacement for this type of mounting system.

IMG_2202.jpgIMG_2203.jpg

Thanks Lou!

I've looked there already. I've come to realize that this may be a unicorn of a part.

So how are you guys hooking up your older models? I'd hate to have to purchase a winch system.

I have always had a winch system. I like it as you cam make the ski and trailer "one" and totally eliminate any movement.

Might have to go that route and get a winch system in place. That little piece is gonna cost me a couple hundred bucks. LOL I guess the tie down hook will do for now. I only live a minute from the lake and I don't drive over 15mph to get there. So that will have to do for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back