Voltage regulator spx 1996

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Facundo

Im replacing a voltage regulator on my 1996 spx seedoo . The problem i ran into is the original regulator has 2 yellow wires , one of them has a black stripe on it . The new voltage regulator has 2 solid yellow wires no black stripe on one of them like the original regulator . Does it matter which yellow wire goes to the seedoo yellow wires? I tried to use a volt meter on ohms to see if one of the yellow wires were common with the red wire or ground wire coming out the original regulator. I did find that only one yellow was common with the red wire on the voltage regulator and the other yellow was not . So i tested the new regulator and found the same thing , one yellow wire common with the red. With this i determined which yellow wire on new regulator was probably the yellow that should of had the black stripe on it . I hooked the wires back to the seedoo with an idea that the test i did was probaly the best way to determine which yellow should of had the black stripe on it . Any thoughts or confirmations if this should be ok

Back