RESTO 1995 XP800 Resto Project: Sugar and Spice

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Engine was built and ripped apart to swap internals for my 98 SPX. Never reassembled the engine with all the correct 95 only parts yet. Started a new job and have zero time, it sucks.....I actually have to work now. Best part is, the registration will need to be renewed next March 31 and we have 2 year registrations. Maybe by October, LOL. It's just sitting collecting dust.

[MENTION=51824]Matt Braley[/MENTION]. Did you see the rave caps on that one in Phoenix?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Yes it's "Rave-Link". I had one new in the bag I was gonna use on my orange bottom X4 but it ended up not fitting.

Trailer, she's not ever touching a trailer. It's perfectly content on its carpeted cart. Hell, I already have to register it and we have 2 year registrations.

I just started cleaning up the engine cases last week to start the build process again. I'm slowly working at it.......again

It makes both raves work together and be in perfect sync with each other. (I thought they're both supposed to open at the same time anyway?)

It was a marketing gimmick that never went anywhere. The raves work perfectly fine stock. Plus your pistons are separated by so many degrees on the firing cycle so why does it matter if the raves open at the exact same time, especially at 4,000 rpm.

It is a cool piece of 90's tech though.

I am still looking for an Inventioneering intake grate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back