1995 Xp

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssmith414

It wouldn't start so I put some new plugs in, and then tried again. It started up after a few seconds, but then it died and would not start again. Any ideas what the problem might be? Thank you for your time.

Fuel

Sounds like a fuel delivery problem. Do you still have the grey tempo fuel lines?

Lou

it could be a lot of things. You need to do a little troubleshooting, and give us a little info to help you with.

I bought a couple weeks ago, and my family went to the coast for a week on vacation. It worked great for 30 minutes and then it wasn't going full throttle and now it won't even turn over. I put new plugs in it yesterday and it started for 10 seconds or so then I turned it off. Then I put the water adapter on to clean out the saltwater, but it cut out after about 20 seconds. Now it won't start again. Both the plugs were good before I put them in, but when I went to take them out they were all black and oily. Want would make the plugs foul so quickly? Thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back