1992 seadoo sp cuts out and dies

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott1992

It started out at full throttle the rpm would fluxuate (if related to new problem) now it starts up and runs when cold then starts cutting out and dying the more throttle you give it. then it's hard to restart. I have rebuilt the carb, it has clean fuel... could this be the speed limiter acting up? or fuel related. last year it ran great except for the full throttle rpm fluctation.
Help!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have all original fuel lines been replaced? Fuel selector cleaned or bypassed/removed altogether? Fuel separator cleaned? Vent lines all flowing in proper directions?

Thanks for your help. has there been problems with fuel lines? they all look ok. and what do you mean are the vent lines flowing in the proper direction? Make sure they are routed correctly?

This i fixed after it acted up more. it was the control module. I put in a aftermarket one that had a adjustable rev limiter. it worked great except for the delay of shutting down when you push the stop button or pull the lanyard it took 2-3 seconds to shut down. slightly delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back