08 230 wake

This poll is deleted

• yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that, maybe from actual lack of use. Guess thats why buying a boat that has been sitting can be just as bad as buying an old boat. Anyways werent you trying to sell this boat the on the 4 stroke pwc forum part http://www.seadooforum.com/showthread.php?46426-,Check-it-out?? Hope that you posted that before you knew you had problems especially on this site that pretty much tries to help everyone out. Anyways just noticed that the other day. Good luck with your boat.

Couple of thing here. If you read the whole post the issue when the boat was first purchased were all cosmetics and lack dealers that know what they are doing, expect the fact that when shipped some of the hose clamps weren't tied. And when you look at production numbers on a second year boat there will be issues! Most of the issues have been with dealers taken months 6 to be exact to fix the glove box??
And just because that I have not listed every trip to lake Does Not mean the boat has sat and not been used!!!!!!!!!!! I don't get were everyone assumes that it's not used.
I haven't followed this site in a while so I Guess I should assume that no one has issues with their superchargers?

And yes this boat is for sale. Wow here's new idea FULL disclosure! Would anyone buy a supercharged SeaDoo with out them rebuild?
And yes this was in the post check it out until it was brought to my attention that it was in the wrong section as to the classifieds will not let me add pic.

The boat I was looking at only had one supercharger rebuilt. When I read this entire thread it seemed like they only rebuilt one of yours too correct?

I have know idea what the cost is to rebuild/replace a supercharger, did you get any indication what a dealer might charge? I assume yours was under warranty.

Dgbehrends Sorry if it wasn't clear, the dealer call and made it sound that they were doing me a favor by doing the other one. They are doing both superchargers. But since they assumed like other that 3 spark plugs would fix the issue and it turns out they have to pull the whole motor out of the boat to fix it along with replacing the oil pump and how know what else?
They only thing I know as far as price the dealer charges $95 an hour. I will not be paying anything for these repairs.
I don't understand why anyone wouldn't rebuild both of them? Aw do we just replace 1 spark plug????:lol:

Yea I agree, I change all my plugs on my speedster every spring, it's a cheap way to keep it running well because at the end of the season they get pretty black, 2cycles in mine. All I know is that on this other boat the dealer checked out the other supercharger and said it was in perfect condition so they didn't touch it. I need to learn a little bit about superchargers so I'm not so ignorant on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back