07 180SE Challenger

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofla

Experiencing a single intermittent alarm . At idle, in the water. Intermittemt at idle, if i were to try to throttle up it sounds same single long alarm. immediately
I have the 215hp SE model, the 1503 4 tec 4 stroke rotax SOHC
Specifically, the boat model is the 867F

Anything to decifer from this little bit?

Thank you kindly

could be a few things, high temp exhaust, oil pressure sender, ECU, low fuel, etc.

BUDS or the like software would tell you the code which most likely is throwing one.

Thanks again, making matters worse, the lens over the gauges is britteled over the last year making it spiderwebbed , that, and the LCD contrast seem soo low I cant really see the features and info coming through the display., i think today asim looking at the switch mix / short issue, i will also try to remove the lcd from the outter lense cover, to see what if anything is being displayed along with this single alarm tone.

New gauge clusters are available, but they're not cheap at $560 should you need to replace. You may luck out and be able to find a used one if you do wind up having to replace it.

could be a few things, high temp exhaust, oil pressure sender, ECU, low fuel, etc.

BUDS or the like software would tell you the code which most likely is throwing one.
agree...i would definitely check high exhaust temp as it can lead to major problem when out on the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back