You fat you - funny

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertV

You fat man you - funny

So,
I rolled the 97 Speedster in the garage Friday to warm her up and work on her over the weekend. Some of you may recall that before I got her she sat for some time with no cover and needed some serious cleaning plus I removed all the seats to redo them.
Now you might know that you have to remove the port side cup holder to gain access to the port arm rest bolt.
Well someone has put on his winter fat and is about 15 - 20lbs more than when he removed the the seat in the fall.
I have to say it was petty funny - here I am stuffing my arm in the hole and not getting anywhere - so the brilliant man I am - I greased my arm to get it in. All I thought about was being on the funniest video show or having to call 911 to remove my arm from the hull - even worse - we would have to cut the hull to remove my arm.
I was able to attach the bolt and remove my arm - I am one fat man these days.
Hope you enjoy and laugh with me about this.
:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha!

Robert,

Is there any chance you've been drinking excess quantities of beer during the super bowl when you composed this message?:cheers:

Craig

So,
I rolled the 97 Speedster in the garage Friday to warm her up and work on her over the weekend. Some of you may recall that before I got her she sat for some time with no cover and needed some serious cleaning plus I removed all the seats to redo them.
Now you might know that you have to remove the port side cup holder to gain access to the port arm rest bolt.
Well someone has put on his winter fat and is about 15 - 20lbs more than when he removed the the seat in the fall.
I have to say it was petty funny - here I am stuffing my arm in the hole and not getting anywhere - so the brilliant man I am - I greased my arm to get it in. All I thought about was being on the funniest video show or having to call 911 to remove my arm from the hull - even worse - we would have to cut the hull to remove my arm.
I was able to attach the bolt and remove my arm - I am one fat these days.
Hope you enjoy and laugh with me about this.
:cheers:

Me too!

Robert,

I did my drinking pre-game too ;-)

Hope to get the boat back by mid-week. Called dealer Friday afternoon and they were still working on it. One item they were waiting on was Seadoos response to the photos of the cracked gelcoat around a bow cupholder and windshield.

Would like to see pics of your recovered seats.

Craig

Nope, beers before the super bowl :)

When do you get your boat back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back