x4 Hump Seats

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

nickj718

I have 3 hump seats I'm selling all are the lighter oem color ones. They are extremely close to the factory color as you can see from the photo. They are not 100% perfect but they are the best looking factory style covered seat you will find. All foam is original not repaired or made to be a hump seat. Vinyl is premium marine leather and was professionally done by my car upholstery shop. I have stencils that match the exact size and font of the original OEM seadoo writing on the sides of the seat that I will include.

Asking 350 plus shipping

I have 3 hump seats I'm selling all are the lighter oem color ones. They are extremely close to the factory color as you can see from the photo. They are not 100% perfect but they are the best looking factory style covered seat you will find. All foam is original not repaired or made to be a hump seat. Vinyl is premium marine leather and was professionally done by my car upholstery shop. I have stencils that match the exact size and font of the original OEM seadoo writing on the sides of the seat that I will include.

Asking 350 plus shipping

Are the hump seat still for sale

Back