Wish me luck

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gman11377

I brought my 90 GT over to Brunswick to hang out with my in-laws on their boat. Playing in the big water with a 30 year old jet ski...maybe I'm not quite right. This pic is on the ICW.20180901_134610.jpg

That’s one of the most reliable little skis they ever made. Service it correctly and feed it only API-TC oil and it will never let you down.

Great ride, I took my Mother in law out for about 45 minutes, and then took my daughter out and bounced around in some fairly rough water. Ski ran great. I'm still a little concerned about it spending all weekend in saltwater, but it should be fine.

Salt water is just fine, just need some extra clean-up right after getting out of the water.
Fresh water reverse flush included ... ok when out of water, just remember the rules: engine on, flush water on,
flush water off, engine off, do not run more than a minute or so out of water.
Looks like it was a fun ride.

Thanks everyone for the replies. It was a great weekend, and a lot of great riding. I burned about 20 gallons of fuel, in total. The ski ran great, floated all weekend (even through several thunderstorms), and provided everyone with some extra fun. I just got her home, and flushed out. I washed her inside and out, and rinsed off my docking rope. She's ready for my next outing. One last pic.
20180903_135631.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back