Winterize 2007 seadoo challenger 180

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoaterKanuckBoater

Hey guys, so it seems winterizing a seadoo challenger nos trivial, essentially push antifreeze through hose port at back until you see it flow out.

Other than this and fogging the cylinder.

What about the bilge pump? Does that not need to be flooded with antifreeze. If so how do we do that, I have been unable to find any instructions.

I think you have it covered. My dealer essentially puts anti-freeze through the exhaust (the hose port you mentioned) and then blows it out with air hose, sprays the engine with something and the cylinders and puts sta-bil in the fuel. I also have them change the oil regardless of how much I've used it that season.

Have not heard of anti-freeze in the bilge, but could depend on whether you store indoors or outdoors or your climate.

One other important part is to re-pack the bearings on your trailer. Honestly, we can't do this enough.

Last edited:
I use an air compressor with low pressure thru the exhaust hose to get water out without damaging. Then I use rv antifreeze with electric pump thru the hose port, same procedure as hooking up to garden hose. Engine on, antifreeze in until comes out jet then turn off pump for antifreeze and then engine off. Easy with two people. (Rv antifreeze better for animals and environment and Neighbors don’t complain in spring time when I pump it out in the street either)
Fogging spray heavy in the cylinders. And then fuel treatment. I top off oil but change in spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back