why did you choose a sea-doo?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshlitt680

I have an 02 x-20 which i love, but my next boat will be bigger. Im curious why yall chose to buy a seadoo (especially those of you with the wake editions) instead of a nice inboard propeller boat.

The main reason I bought this x-20 (my first boat) was because it was one-owner and the price was nice (11k). When I start looking for my second boat (mainly for space reasons) Id like to know why I should look at a Sea-Doo instead of like a Moomba or Sanger or MB..thanks

how about price for options. The seadoo is way better when you think of all you get for the price. I looked at a MB and Axis, but for $65K+ I could just not justify it. They aren't that much better than the Seadoo. If you wake surf, or just love that V8 sound, then don't get the Doo, but otherwise it's the perfect blend of price for fun on the water. I love my 230 wake and it's wake is just as good as my buddies new Mastercraft. His seats are stiched nicer, and his V8 sounds great, but I actually like mine better. I thought the Axis looked kinda cheap in some places, and the MB was just not as roomy as the 230 wake. Plus I got mine for about $13K less!

thanks for the info, the 230 Wake is the one I would want if I am going to stick with SeaDoo...did you look at Yamahas as well?

yes, but with no real wake boat, I didn't look long. Plus I don't like the front of the Yami's or the layout in the back. The prices are almost identical, but the seadoo has a lot more features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back