Which Dealer in Ontario Canada?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

specialeddd

I've had seadoo running through my veins for going on 27 years now. I've seen the very best in dealers and the very worst. I'm not here to name names or bash anyone but I am looking to purchase yet another seadoo. My 9th. I have no dealers in my close vicinity so any where in Ontario Canada would be my local dealer. So this question goes out to all my Canadian brothers and sisters what dealer do you stand by is the best. And by best I mean no nonsense bs. Good service, no problems with warranty work, treats you like a person, and cares about service after the sale not just when you buy a machine etc etc. You people that have bad dealers know what I'm talking about. And you dealers that are reading this you know who you are. Please only list good dealers no need to go on about bad dealers. That will sort its self out.

I've had good dealings with St.Onge Recreation in Barrie, but mostly for service as I purchased my Seadoo's privately.

Unfortunately I think most "new stock" is going to be hard to get your hands on this year due to the virus.
everyone is willing to pay high prices to get boats and seadoo's as its the only thing to do. I haven't purchased new but for most of my parts I've went to Revs full throttle in welland and the service has been amazing. I cant see why when buying new they wouldn't give you the same type of respect and service.

Back