Where to buy New Injectors for 1998 GTX RFI 787 BRP #270600004

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Buckley

Hello,

I've been searching these threads and online and I can't find a source for new Injectors. The original BRP part # is 270600004 but there may be new numbers or an equivalent part somewhere?

Would appreciate your help as when tested they both were 2.9 ohm well above shop manual limts of 2.3-2.5 and ski has been fouling plugs some so just trying to rule out fuel issues.

I send my injectors out for cleaning and repair. Costs me about $55 for two. I never check them... .just send them off. :) I use Dale at fuelinjectorman.com He is in Florida. I'm sure someone near you does the same kind of work.

You can buy used and send them out for repair. I hear they are pretty expensive to replace with new. I read something about these being the same injectors they use on some automobiles.... don't take that to the back though. LOL

I posted this a week or so ago concerning the data from initial inspection and end result. People wonder why engines fail. There are reasons.

Fuel Injector Service

Well I found new injectors on Amazon from Five 0 Motor sports and they seem to be working well.

Wondering if anyone knows if the O ring near the injector to block base is on the stock injectors? The new injector cane with the top fuel rail o ring the bottom inside the block o ring but also a larger lower o ring on the taped base of the injector?

The old injector only had the top most and bottom or lower most o ring so I'm not sure see pics. The Seadoo service manual pic of the injector also does not show this lower larger o ring near the block to injector taper on the base o ring so I'm confused?

I installed with it on there since it came on it and wondered if it's there to help seal the injector block base against air or water leaks?

See pics of my new and old side by side and the service manual pic. Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190916-221121_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    Screenshot_20190916-221121_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
    628.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 20190916_160910.jpg
    20190916_160910.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back