Where can I find carbs kits for these???

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the parts diagram your 1997 GTX should not be using the accelerator pump carbs like you have pictured above.

That being said the 1997 XP does which is the same engine so you could use the jetting and settings from that model.

You still should not be leaking fuel from the diaphragm so that definitely is an issue and could be an explosion hazard.

I know Matt Braley @Matt Braley does have the jetting information to remove the accelerator pump and run those carbs as some people just like to remove the pump and not deal with it.

You also need to get rid of all those gray Tempo lines if you haven't already.

Excellent information, I’ll look in to re jetting these ones worth a shot, as far as the drip goes I’ll check cover see how flat it is, is there any sealer I could put on there maybe just a very light film? The gray lines were all changed, Gray fuel line you see is from a a marine store 8mm under deck line. Used sea doo oatiker clamps.

No, you can't use any sealer.

It has to be either the diaphragm isn't sealing or the carb body has pitting and not allowing the diaphragm to seal.

May be looking at a new or good used one. Is there a size stamped on the jet ??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back