What so you think of this PWC "accessory"?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

KK40384

Premium Member
Premium Member
[youtube]PsfR1VPytVQ[/youtube]

Only problem is U.S. Availability and cost. Only dealer I found was in Washington state.

The boat attachment. I'd love to have one since I want a small jet boat but don't want to get rid of the ski and can't keep both. I know it's not new but it's far better than the older 90s models. The skis now make way more power and can actually move them at a good rate of speed while being reasonably efficient.

I don't think much of it. On glass..yeah...maybe the pwc's hull will handle the extra stress.

Any kind of wave action? Not a chance

Actually I thought the Shuttlecraft was a neat idea, it never really caught on because of the cost and it was a hassle to trailer the shuttlecraft and the ski, on the same trailer. But I think mainly the cost, something I think is probably also true with the new version.

Lou

Yea I emailed the dealer and basically I'm looking at 18k before trailer and delivery. Cool concept but it needs some competition to bring the price down to a more affordable level.

18K and you bring your own motor/ski ?

ya, cool concept but very much a niche market, basically just a newer version of the shuttlecraft as stated above.

At that price they aren't going to sell very many.

When I watch the video it seems to me that it doesn't turn or handle very well. Seems the handle bar is cranked right over to on side and the boat is not turning.
I'm with red2blue on this one, the hull is designed to flex and shift at a certain rate, now add 2000 lbs of stress pushing pulling and binding on the pressure points, you I would think the integrity of the hull is going to suffer.

18K and you bring your own motor/ski ?

ya, cool concept but very much a niche market, basically just a newer version of the shuttlecraft as stated above.

At that price they aren't going to sell very many.

I agree. It's way overpriced. I'd consider it around 8k but not 18k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back