What is your dream boat color

What is the best color for a Seadoo boat

• Total voters
Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamerse

Vote for what color you would prefer to have on your current, future or past Seadoo boat.

:cheers:
Ernest

Last edited by a moderator:
X series Faktor 6
31.jpg

or
32.jpg

Graphics are property of http://www.jetskidetailing.com/

Ernest

Last edited by a moderator:
Id like an all black SD boat with maybe some silver graphics.

2002sdspeedster.jpg

Black might get a bit hot, but this model looked kinda cool. I can't shop a black boat, it takes a whole lot of work. I'm bored btw, tropical storm is keeping the weather iffy around here.

Ernest

Thats actually my favorite of the 16 ft speedsters, except that bastard merc engine.

No comment wildone72? Its purple :)

These poll things are about worthless, everyone looks, and only 8 people vote. :) Well, I'll let my real motive be known. I was trying to gather information on the most popular colors that seadoo owners or prospective owners would like to see on a boat. The idea was the wining combination would be my color choices for my sporster. I would pick the two that ranked the highest, and would go together well, a combination that would have wide appeal, without looking to custom. Anyway, thanks to all that helped and voted.

Ernest

Hey Gam
Dont go dark.Lots of people are away.I responded and it was because i liked what you have.But I also work shift work.I have 3 days off.Many others are in the same situation.Please,Look at the answers to mechanical problems.It's the same.C'mon mate.It's only been 3 days.No good being angry.You do great stuff.Look at what you posted.It is fantastic

No good being angry.

Note the smiley faces lol. :) I don't get mad or offended. I just think if you are taking the time to look at a thread with a poll, you should give your two cents, especially when it is being asked for.

I have taken a vow to never be grumpy on a forum, it is just not productive. Even if provoked, I just won't answer.

Back to the matter at hand, I voted blue and yellow. I've always like the brighter colors, even the seafoam on my boat. They remind me of sandy beaches.

Ernest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back