What is the fastest jet ski available?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
The RXP would probably be your best bet. With over 200 hp it'll top out at speeds more than 70mph stock.

of course you always have the option of turbo charging as well

Sea Doo RXP. 215hp supercharged and intercooled 4 stroke. 0-60 on the water in 3-4 seconds. Top Speed governed to around 70mph, depending on water conditions.

We sell them where I work and have been lucky enough to demo one, it will scare the sh*t out of you!

Sea Doo RXP. 215hp supercharged and intercooled 4 stroke. 0-60 on the water in 3-4 seconds. Top Speed governed to around 70mph, depending on water conditions.

We sell them where I work and have been lucky enough to demo one, it will scare the sh*t out of you!
Have you heard anything about a ceramic disc in the supercharger that breaks apart after 400 hours and ruins the engine? I spoke with a seadoo rental owner/mechanic in Ocean City Maryland and he recommended a 4 year warranty for this same reason.

Yes, and exactly as you stated a 4 year warranty is something important on these right now

I own a 2007 RXP 215hp and it is one of the fastest jet skis out. The only jet ski that is faster is the kawasaki 250. But sea doo is doing something to fix that. with the new RXP-X 255hp jet ski. Which I have one on order :)!!!!!

OMG where does it end....these mfg's are just blowing the roof off the industry! What's next? How about making them last 10 years with no major failures or breakdowns? I'm up for that.

GSX Turbine!

No, I can't wait to be the first new owner of the new GSX-T, 2010 models with the new concept engine. The Rotax 410 hp 3-stage gas turbine engine. Capable of speeds at over 100 mph with extendable hydrofoils that deploy at 75 mph. With the new gas turbine engine, there is only a few major parts and less likely for breakdown. The only pit fall is that it takes 5 seconds to wind up the turbine but you can eliminate the slow take off if you order the GSX-A, that model will come with the new after burners installed!
Please, realize that this is only a pipe dream. I'm sure Rotax has no plans of putting together a gas turbine engine for the Seadoo's. But man, wouldn't that be awesome!............:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Geeze Louis, I read the first 1/2 of you post and immediately went to seadoo.com, and ordered mine...but they wanted 1/2 of the money up front for deposit...and I didn't have the $150,000. to send them in cash...lol
oh yea and than I woke up...
Karl

What would happen If you took the old one shown that was from the 70's. It has the tall center at back and mount a 275 hp mercury jet from one of the boats in it. (beside sink)

Actually Based on Archimedes Principle: Any object ,wholly or partly immersed in a fluid, is buoyed up by a force equal to the weight of the fluid displaced by the object.

In other words it could float if it displaced the water reguardless of the weight. The Queen Mary was a ship made of concrete that floats.
Run it under power at high speed...that's another thing.

End of the Physics class...

Funny

What would happen If you took the old one shown that was from the 70's. It has the tall center at back and mount a 275 hp mercury jet from one of the boats in it. (beside sink)

Cause hysterical laughter at the boat launch:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Engineering Marvels!

Well, although we've had some ingenious ideas and some that were quite amusing, I thank all those who submitted ideas on high speed jetting....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back