What is the best ski to get?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

drake1

After years of my 787 challenger boat never working I was going to buy a new used ski. What are the best ski's to get that are problem free? I'm asking in the 2 stroke forum just because most of use have worked on engines and pumps more then ever driven. I was planning on pulling tubes and hot dogs and the wife was looking at some of the new boat attachments for them. Any recommendations for 2012-2018 ski to get? Thanks jeff

After years of my 787 challenger boat never working I was going to buy a new used ski. What are the best ski's to get that are problem free? I'm asking in the 2 stroke forum just because most of use have worked on engines and pumps more then ever driven. I was planning on pulling tubes and hot dogs and the wife was looking at some of the new boat attachments for them. Any recommendations for 2012-2018 ski to get? Thanks jeff

I have two 787 skis that I consider 'problem free', but like anything they do require minor maintenance and care, 3rd season on one and 2nd season on other. I've never been stuck on either needing a tow and they both start every time I'm ready to go....and perform great on the water. With that said, I'm not sure if any used ski out there is considered problem free, even buying brand new they all require some kind of maintenance and care. I guess you you could get a brand new ski with a warranty and ride it until it breaks...

Buy whatever your budget can handle, personally I think the fairly newer GTI (2016 and later) is a good overall quality ski to carry passengers and pulling tubes and so forth. I'd stay away from the Spark or any ski with the cheap plastic hulls, I've heard stories they don't hold up and tend to crack eventually from the stress of hard riding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back