What do I need ?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashMadness

Finally mi first post!!!!
I have a 2000 gtx 951cc. with carb. problems due to some mods. I when .25 over (WSM pistons), shave head (stock head), carbon-tech reeds, R&D carburetor spacer, R&D flame arrestor, R&D intake grate, TDR water box, re-pitch impeller (stock). So now what parts do I need for the carburetor & where to get the parts. I will be gratefully with any information. Thanks...

You can find parts for your stock carb right here on the forum in the parts link in the right hand corner of the page. RIVA also have after market carbs along with a company names buckshot. I would check them out if your looking to do an after market carb set up.:cheers:

Jets...

Finally mi first post!!!!
I have a 2000 gtx 951cc. with carb. problems due to some mods. I when .25 over (WSM pistons), shave head (stock head), carbon-tech reeds, R&D carburetor spacer, R&D flame arrestor, R&D intake grate, TDR water box, re-pitch impeller (stock). So now what parts do I need for the carburetor & where to get the parts. I will be gratefully with any information. Thanks...

You'll need to increase your jet sizes if you've got all these mods listed.

You'll need to know what size jets and needle valve your running now. I'd go up one needle valve size and then, one jet size to see if you can find your sweet spot.

When doing mods, you need to match all your component parts for optimum performance. It's kinda difficult if you build a motor without knowing the end result.

You can go to SBT to find several different size jets and needles that will fit your carbs.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back