What boat has XXX graphics on the side?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

scooper77515

freebie fixer
Premium Member
The wife and I are looking into a wakeboarding boat...we have seen a couple on the water that have XXX tribal style graphics on the side, wake tower, etc. But we never figured out what brand or model it is.

Anyone know what it is? It is an I/O boat, not a jet boat.

I believe that is a yamaha jet boat...I have blown there doors off a couple times this past summer...

Karl

XXX.....boats.

I've seen these boats on the water too.......but I don't know if the graphics are labeled to one boat.

The ones I've seen are on the Malibu and Mastercraft breed "X" boats.

Below, I've attached a few pix. I would say do a google on the graphics XXX, but I don't have to tell you what your going to come up with......:rofl:

Attachments

• {2F327885-FED6-439E-99EB-EB5FCEAAE620}-2007111314524846.jpg
    {2F327885-FED6-439E-99EB-EB5FCEAAE620}-2007111314524846.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 100905_ski_boat.jpg
    100905_ski_boat.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 36
  • whiteys_boat_007_640x480_lux.jpg
    whiteys_boat_007_640x480_lux.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 37
  • x-star1b.jpg
    x-star1b.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 44
It seems like the triple Xs were way over done, and just about every boat with a wake board tower had to have that style of graphic.

Just find a style of boat you like with a good interior layout, and add a tower.

Aaron

We are trying to find one that has a walk-through rear section, so we and the dog can walk to the back platform without crawling over seats.

We have seen many of these XXX boats, and never bothered to see what brand it was, but it might be this boat...

The first company to make them with that graphic was mastercraft. The graphic is only a single X thou on all mastercrafts. It represents the naming convention. They start at X-01 for entry level and go all the way up to a twin-engine X-80...at least this is what it used to be.

Chapparal has a boat that has X's running up the entire side in a sort of barbed wire fashion....never bothered to count how many.

Bayliner wakeboard boat generally are centered around an F.

The Yamaha ones also have a single X but the X is very clean and easy to tell that it is one.

I am sure you are talking about the MasterCraft boats....they have the biggest selection of wakeboard boats and seem to be the most popular.

Hope this helps

Matt

and about the most expesive too!! stroll into a mastercraft dealer and act like your intersted. i dare ya. you will feel alot better about your seadoo

"X"........

I believ the "X's" are there to represent "extreme"........just a new way to re-invent power to a new dollare value......:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back