What are our names in real life?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
It's been 6 yrs since last name was added ....lets keep this going.

Seadoobuddy - Tim T.
Dr Honda - Tony
Ronsse610 - Julien
Loudoo - Lou
Camelpak- John
Sgoyal - Sumit
Kicker - Martin
El Toro - Tim
BIGTEX2010 - Jeremy
Mr. Howard - Howard
Pale Rider - Andy
Spimothy Leary - Tim
1800chall_tim - Tim
RacerXXX - Dan
1995hx-Dennis S.
skewba98z28 - Matt
rodinescondido - Rod
Floridabound0911 - Shelby
Bmann06 - Brian

Seadoobuddy - Tim T.
Dr Honda - Tony
Ronsse610 - Julien
Loudoo - Lou
Camelpak- John
Sgoyal - Sumit
Kicker - Martin
El Toro - Tim
BIGTEX2010 - Jeremy
Mr. Howard - Howard
Pale Rider - Andy
Spimothy Leary - Tim
1800chall_tim - Tim
RacerXXX - Dan
1995hx-Dennis S.
skewba98z28 - Matt
rodinescondido - Rod
Floridabound0911 - Shelby
Bmann06 - Brian
Rabid - Mike in Texas
AKnarrowback - John W in Alaska

Pops, was my nick name given to me by my fellow racers through years of racing, actually after POPS Fischetti, the original. I am Bob, and not in a wheel chair.

Popps = Bob in Stoney creek Ontario Canada
Sidebar... my folks moved the family from Montreal to southern Ontario in 1990. At first they said 'we're moving to Stoney Creek'. I looked on a map and thought 'Jesus, what the hell is a Stoney Creek'.

Then they said 'Nope, we're moving to Beamsville'. On the first drive through town all i could think was 'Why the hell couldn't we have moved to Stoney Creek?!?!'.

Wouldn't change a thing now, love it here.

Actually, I live right on the border of grimsby, a driver and wedge from fifty point marina, very handy.

I’m 27th on the list. Since having retired from the Air Force I’m going back to my nickname Dick. I know it’s not a popular name nowadays but it’s what my friends & family call me and only used Allan in the AF as hot tired of explaining that my middle name is Richard. If on the next update someone could change mine to Dick from Austell GA that would be cool!

Back