went to lake today awsome time oh and got a darn ticket!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon32689

hey guys took the skis out today they were both running good, one of them was jumping out of the water to much so i turned the trim like all the way down and it does better, i am not sure if the impellor or rideplate or what has to do with it but it calmed down a bit, i can just tell from riding the other ski it levels out better, other than that had a great time rode for about 4 hours, i was taking my wife to show her some of the lake since it was our first time at this lake well we had to go under a bridge a no wake zone to, well i was in front prob going 5-6 mph she was behind me doing prob 4-5 mph well when we got threw it we sped up to prob 20 and was just exploring, then i get pulled over and he says that i was speeding under the bridge causing a wake and that my wife was going the right speed limit, i just said that we were doing about the same it felt like to me we did not give it more gas till after the no wake zone he just said not what i seen and gave me a ticket, then started asking me about the ski if it was fast and what the vts button does i was thinking in my head screw you man you just gave me a ticket. man whats with a warning or something, well that being said ruined my lake trip and lake is 2 and half ours away so i got to mail a check or whatever when i find out how much it is.

Thats messed up...Bieng that you are a visitor he should have let you off with a warning...just wondering let the forum know how much is the ticket when you find out!

Will do man. I thought the same thing lie a warning n I would idle threw it for now on. Don't have to ruin my day. Ya I'm hoping its under 100

Hey Brandon,

Breakin the Law....Breakin the Law

We were out today too, no tickets.

Lou

Haha I was not breaking the law he's just trying to get some tickets for day. Was pulling everyone over to and checking all there things. Like get out of the water and let us have fun.

210 dollars for a no wake ticket. I was not even making a wake but its my word against the law. Last time I go to that lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back