Well done top post Doo'er

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

D 5UPE

Premium Member
Premium Member
Please congratulate our fellow Doo'er for achieving 1000 posts in such a short time and what quallity posts they all are.

Well done Seadoosnipe ( Louis )

Pure quallity.:hurray::hurray::cheers:

Yes, well done Louis! I heard your post count will go down now that your wife is talking to you again. Just kidding bud...but you do have a yacking problem...
Karl

Missed it!...

Wow, kudos and I missed them somehow.....thanks you guys!.....Not really keeping up with them (yeah, right) cause I really enjoy being part of the mix of information being spread around by all the users. I learn something new everyday by so many people!.....Goes to show you the kind of respect you earn around here when you truly do your research and come up with the quality in an answer for the member who's in need!........and I'd do it all over again the same way.

Last edited by a moderator:
These forums really give your fingers a workout....I have a new program... I just speak and it dictates my post... and it does 5 post at a time...technoligy

KustomKarl....

To those who may not have noticed, like me, one of our Premium forum members, who has contributed a great deal of his time, has also gone over the magic number of 1000 posts............as a matter of fact, he's actually passed me :ack:
Great job to Karl and to all the help he has given to forum members! :hurray:

great job I wish there were a few more like you to fill in when your not around to answer all the questions. I know it takes a lot of your time and as site grows you will have a lot more on your plate. we may need a few more of you.

You could maybe get a job as a typist :rofl:

Short skirt and all that.:biggrinjester:

Or keep the legs covered up.:agree:

Kudos

Yep... well, both of you guys (seadoosnipe & KustomKarl) I'm going to pat myself on the back as a new member... who has helped you answer countless rookie posts to achieve your goals. :boxing_smiley:

All kidding aside, if it wasn't for your hard work (and the participation of other members..) forums are only worth the 'old' data that they archieve. Having D*$#n near instant feedback is what makes this community so powerful.

Cheers Team

Heck I have great legs...it's that long, black, braided, hair on them that turns off the ladies...lol..:ack:

You Are Correct!

Yep... well, both of you guys (seadoosnipe & KustomKarl) I'm going to pat myself on the back as a new member... who has helped you answer countless rookie posts to achieve your goals. :boxing_smiley:

All kidding aside, if it wasn't for your hard work (and the participation of other members..) forums are only worth the 'old' data that they archieve. Having D*$#n near instant feedback is what makes this community so powerful.

Cheers Team

It's a team effort here, and all the members are what make this, a great place! :)

Karl

Members....

The forum memembers interest in helping solve problems and those who have them are the driving force that all of us have in common, to come together in this one area to help, support and learn from each other.
I wouldn't be here if that love of our boats/skis didn't exist.

This is one of the few forums around that doesn't have lots of controversy because the family of members are here to help and not reticule each other.
Good job on the high post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back