Wanted to Introduce myself new to the forum looking to find the right Seadoo

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickolobe

Hello, all Seadoo owners, my name is Mickey from the Chicagoland area and I just found this forum to find some good information on a Seadoo before I just buy. I have 2 freestyle jet skis now and a Baja boat and now we are looking for a sit down for the kids and family. Im hoping to find some good information and possibly a new Jetski. Im sure I will find out what ones to buy and what ones to stay clear of! I hope. Lol

Looking to find something under $5000 because my kids are going to be riding and friends and family and it being my 1st Seadoo Im hoping I can find a reliable 3 seater to pull tubers.

Thanks for any responses on what model would be the best.

You might be able to find a used 4-stroke in that price but stay away from the supercharged ones. For a lot less the 2-stroke 3 seaters with the 787 engine are hard to beat and even the 720 engine isn’t bad.

You might be able to find a used 4-stroke in that price but stay away from the supercharged ones. For a lot less the 2-stroke 3 seaters with the 787 engine are hard to beat and even the 720 engine isn’t bad.

Thanks for the response. I have not pulled the trigger yet on one but I have been watching in on the seadoo forum and I see a lot of guys having a lot of problems with the new Seadoo jet skis? Is that pretty common? Man I raced MX since I was 3 and I know that 2 strokes are fast and need more love but these new 4 strokes seem to have to much going on and to much to go wrong? Is it just me or is this a common issue with the newer seadoo jet skis? I was going to look at a 2004, 2005, 2006 RXP 215 and I found a 2011 Kawasaki ultra 300xn mint right buy my house little more than I wanted to spend $6500 and the Seadoos are.all around $5000-$6000. What do you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back