Wake boarding

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

robing

So do you guys think my 2000 challenger 14.4 footer with twin 717 rotax is powerful enough to wake board behind? Sure feels like it but haven't tried yet.
Thank you

I've done it with a Sportster, with a single 717 engine. Just depends how big the wake border is... and how aggressive they want to ride.

But with twin engines... you will be fine.

Ok thanks. Guess I'll get a wake tower then. I know there are multiple threads regarding that topic but don't see a lot of you guys putting them on a 14.5 footer. So sorry to ask but-any ideas for a forward facing one ?

Other than for cosmetic reasons... I don't think I would bother with a wake tower. Our jet boats don't put out much of a wake, so it may be money poorly spent.

No problem wake boarding

Other than for cosmetic reasons... I don't think I would bother with a wake tower. Our jet boats don't put out much of a wake, so it may be money poorly spent.

Agreed. We wakeboard off a single engine (110 HP) 14' Seadoo challenger ('97) with no problems and also without a wakeboard tower, just from the ski pole. Never tried anything else though. Be interested to know if a wakeboard tower makes a big difference. Does it just give extra lift or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back