Users that are not allowed to post sales

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
rtippett33 is a worthless person. Bought a "rebuilt" engine that is completly rusted and worthless. Tried to contact and them and no answer in text or email.

rtippett33?

rtippett33 is a worthless person. Bought a "rebuilt" engine that is completly rusted and worthless. Tried to contact and them and no answer in text or email.

I have sent this member a message and waiting a reply. If you can, please post pix of this motor here in this thread. Send me a PM that you have done it, so I have a log entry in my PM"s to make sure I review the pix.

From reading your posts, you seem a bit more trusting than many others. It appears this is your second bad experience. The first being the VTS. You should do all you can to investigate the sale, best you can to make sure it is legit. You should also never pay with anything other than Pay Pal. Using Pay Pal will allow you to file a complaint and in many cases, get your money back. If the seller won't take Pay Pal, then they are hiding something.

I would recommend no other member purchase anything from rtippett33 until there is some resolve on this issue.

rtippett33

This member has been banned. If you've purchased anything from him that is not up to the description he's stated, please use all info you have to continue to call, text and what ever you can to try to get a response from him.

Always utilize the Feedback Score. A negative score is a sure sign you don't want to deal with someone. A less than 100% would suggest you read the reviews and find out what happened, and make an informed decision.

Back