Used trailer for new spark

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishergal

I'm looking at the 2014 or 2015 Spark and wondered if the trailers are fairly universal? Can you buy a used trailer and be pretty good with minor adjustments, or do you have to have all the right dimensions? Can anyone tell me the dimensions for the spark? Is it worth going through the trouble of buying a used one, it seems like used you can get for under $400, whereas the dealer is going to add on another $1200 for the trailer, which is a heck of a savings to me. Thanks for the advice.

$1200 sounds high to me. I bought two full size (nearly 12 foot long) Seadoos and paid $900 for a new tandem trailer.

Most trailers are pretty adjustable. That said, the Spark is over-all smaller. Someone with a Spark trailer will hopefully give you some accurate info.

Other than rusting out from salt water trailers are fairly rebuildable, tires, wheel bearings, bunks and lights are the usual wear items on the trailers.

It really depends on the trailer as well. I just paid 2200 but it was a triton elite with box and fuel rack. Just make sure you add all the replacement costs on a used trailer as they usually need a few hours work and a couple hundred bucks worth of parts. And as everyone has said painted trailers rust in saltwater.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I recently moved to FL and HAD a galvanized trailer for my Polaris Skis. I let it go with the sale of the skis. I now have a steel trailer and WISH I had my galvanized trailer. BUt,,, it was not set up correct for the Seadoos. So, if I come across one, I'll snag it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back