Where to get Water bug Sea Doo Trailer fenders?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

cowebb1

Hi I bought my daughter a 1994 Sea Doo Spi Bombardier with it's trailer. The trailer fenders fave been cracked and I need new ones. It is 17.5 inches from mounting bolt hole to mounting bolt hole. There are two bolts on each end with that spacing. From bracket center of holes front to back, is 3.5inches. The end of bracket to the frame is 7.5inches From end of bracket to the end hole is .5 inchs. Front bolt holes to rear bolt holes are 17.5 inches. I think the tires are a bit strange too. they ar short wide 8in tires, may be normal for this trailer but looks a little strange to me.
I can not locate any fenders for this trailer. Does anyone know where I can get them for her trailer? Thank you very much.

Attachments

• Seadoo trailer fenders.jpg
    Seadoo trailer fenders.jpg
    589.1 KB · Views: 7
What is the make of the trailer? For most PWC trailers like Shoreland'r, etc you can go to eTrailer and find what you need easily...I have done this many times. Also, look to see if there is a decal on the trailer that indicates the proper tire size...because I can't imagine what is on there, is. That looks more like a golf-cart tire and certainly will not work for highway towing. There should also be information on the sidewall of the tire, it should be designated with 'ST' for "Special Trailer". If not, get rid of those things and get the right wheels and tires, probably a 155/85-13 unit.

Back