Trim tabs?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seadoosnipe

Premium Member
Premium Member
Does anyone have trim tabs on their boat? Just wondering if this is better than the VTS on the challenger models. I have some issues once on plane to stay on top of the water. The boat seems to go airborne on the slightest bump.

Yea, that will happen...I think it is a jet boat...made to go fast and jump the waves.

Trim Tabs

Seems to me the only logical thing to do is to take some of the technology that's in that 2010 GSX-T you have been dreaming about and apply it to your Challenger. I'm sure the GSX-T had the same problem at one time. If it didn't it was missing one hell of a chance! Thanks, Dennis

hmmmmmmmm....

Well, I guess nobody has actually tried the trim tab idea. The more I think about it, the more I realized the VTS is suppose to do that work. But with people sitting in the front and the nozzle trimmed up, there is a little porpoising. But like Karl said, it is a jet boat and it's suppose to be bumpy. Thanks for all the input!:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back