SEADOO 2019 GTI VTS LEFT BUTTON

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

THEBRIT

The left VTS buttons when pressed do not seem to move anything and does not show on the display the position stays in the middle. However if I go to the mode button on the right and go to VTS the indicator on the screen moves positions. I ran the engining and put in forward and made changes to the position on the screen but could see very little movement at the jet end if any. I have checked fuses on top of the battery all ok. I see on older models there is a wiper motor in a casing, i can't see anything like it in mine. having said all that when on the water I thought it was working as when I put the nose down it seemed to ride differently using the mode function.
Does anyone have a clue as why the left buttons are not working and is there a common fault, Has anyone had this and if so how did you fix it. I am new here I will share as I learn too.

1, check all fuses,
2, check connections going to the vts
3, vts motor is gone,,,or
4, vts module is gone, (a failed component on the circuit board that is encased in the ceramic potting).

1, check all fuses,
2, check connections going to the vts
3, vts motor is gone,,,or
4, vts module is gone, (a failed component on the circuit board that is encased in the ceramic potting).
Thank you I have checked the fuses, I will check the rest.

Back