The X4 Thread

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Braley you crack me up! You missed nothing ...its on 951 boat! You still stand king of" first to the deal! "

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Heres what I got. All prices shipped, short of Siberia, you folks got issues, buy a snowmobile. R and D nozzle...100 FP spec 2 400, trim tabs r and d 3 degree 50, Jet D intake 60 complete pump w 1623 skat 100.. Buckshot head 100, pump gas domes, one pitted, ran 100hrs, ground on.. groupk rec ported cyls 15hrs with pistons 300 bucks.. full front elect box with mpem with any lanyard works, 200. Front stator and cover , newish 100. Full back powder coated Umi and controls 350, Red top lever actuated trim , cable is funk ...100.. Red top carbs 44mm 250 ( there is no ther better carbs on 787.....period.. billet rave valve tops and complete valve assembly 70....Bunch of really good parts. With 10k in parts on my new projects the kids back up boat is now free for taking.. well pending paypal. :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Holy crap I got blasted on my text messages! Lol.. some of you guys got beat by as little 18 mins to parts.. Bear with me on getting parts shipped out ( 3 days max) , We are a retail stereo shop and will provide tracking. Thanks guys for funding project XPL 4tec, gotta love a fire sale! :)
301.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Alright guys I am new to the forum, but recently I purchased a 96 XP (all stock). The previous owner (in his middle 70s) bought it brand new in 96 ran only Seadoo XPS oil in it, and pretty much babied it its whole life; he said he only road it once or so a year. After I bought it I took it to the dealer to get a new key made and it had only 72 original hours on it! Since I have totally rebuilt the crabs with OSD marine mikuni crab kits with new Vinton needles, put a new VTS boot on with plastic clamps, took out all the original gray fuel lines and replaced with new black ones, changed the jet pump cone oil, greased the shaft, added an automatic bilge pump, cleaned the RAVEs, added new NGK iridium BR8eix plugs. Overall it runs great! I have ran a couple tanks of gas (non ethanol) through it and have had no problems. It will run right at 60 mph via with speedometer on the ski. Is there anything else that I should look at preventive wise or any other recommendations?

I'm jealous.. 0.0

I thought the 800 was a limited model? Seems to be most all of what I've seen on here.

Stunnerable, I have thought about hydro turf but right now I don't see it being a necessity.. I am sure they are nice but the factory ones I am ok with for now.

Stunnerable, I have thought about hydro turf but right now I don't see it being a necessity.. I am sure they are nice but the factory ones I am ok with for now.

You must be like me and ride with shoes on. Or have crazy feet grip! Those things get slick as snot after soaking for a bit.

I'm jealous.. 0.0

I thought the 800 was a limited model? Seems to be most all of what I've seen on here.

The 95 xp800 was s limited model. Not the 96 XP 800. There are millions of 96 XP 800's

96 XP800!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back