The X4 Thread

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty annoyed with Watercraft superstore. Ordered about $200 of stuff which is a lot less than I typically do. Email them to request no logos on the custom covers and get a response that they no longer offer custom covers without a logo. How ridiculous is it that they won't customize a custom cover to not have their ugly rubber logo sewn in?!?! If it was printed on it might be ok, I just hate the big sewn in thing.

I think I'm just going to cancel the whole order and pay a little more for M-line or jettrim.

I'm pretty annoyed with Watercraft superstore. Ordered about $200 of stuff which is a lot less than I typically do. Email them to request no logos on the custom covers and get a response that they no longer offer custom covers without a logo. How ridiculous is it that they won't customize a custom cover to not have their ugly rubber logo sewn in?!?! If it was printed on it might be ok, I just hate the big sewn in thing.

I think I'm just going to cancel the whole order and pay a little more for M-line or jettrim.
I gotta laugh at this Lee. I to ordered a seat cover, elite in fact. I was going to email and ask the same thing. Then it dawned on me......I'm getting an $80 seat cover, shipped free. I shouldn't look the gift horse in the mouth.

I can't wait to see my cover for my extra hump seat.

I think my bro in law bought a lot of elite stuff today. 3 seat covers and 3 sets of mats and some carbon fiber bar pad inserts.

I gotta laugh at this Lee. I to ordered a seat cover, elite in fact. I was going to email and ask the same thing. Then it dawned on me......I'm getting an $80 seat cover, shipped free. I shouldn't look the gift horse in the mouth.

I can't wait to see my cover for my extra hump seat.

I think my bro in law bought a lot of elite stuff today. 3 seat covers and 3 sets of mats and some carbon fiber bar pad inserts.
Yeah yeah I know Dan, I just really hate that rubber logo lol.

I'll probably just cancel the cover and keep the rest. Now that I looked around I found that I like the mline pattern better for this GSX project.

I'm think they are basically saying that for 50 % off, you are their advertisement. I wonder if logo is an option the other 364 days of the year.

I agree about the logos they suck but I did get an elite cover and mats for $124 shipped, can't beat that price.

Well I got this in January for $1100 with the trailer. 98 Spx seems pretty stock outside a worx intake grate and possible an impeller.

Attachments

• 51BF3DBE-F3CC-4B5D-ABE5-6F4815ADF2FD.jpeg
    51BF3DBE-F3CC-4B5D-ABE5-6F4815ADF2FD.jpeg
    491.2 KB · Views: 27
  • D8D2D2FA-8291-4DEC-B94D-4FDCBE71CB6E.jpeg
    D8D2D2FA-8291-4DEC-B94D-4FDCBE71CB6E.jpeg
    485.7 KB · Views: 28
  • EC7B302A-7684-487F-A702-79CB1D8C18C9.jpeg
    EC7B302A-7684-487F-A702-79CB1D8C18C9.jpeg
    340.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 5CA23081-F5A3-45FA-9276-81D799436223.jpeg
    5CA23081-F5A3-45FA-9276-81D799436223.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 28
Well I got this in January for $1100 with the trailer. 98 Spx seems pretty stock outside a worx intake grate and possible an impeller.
Great find!! I love my 1995 XP800 but I still would like to find a 98 SPX! The 98 SPX is my favorite color combo on an X4 hull!

So far this is the worst thing on it. Looks like someone back it into somthing and put a hole in the back of it, but i measured it from the inside and it’s smaller than the exit fitting for a bildge pump so I’m just going to use it as the exit and sand down that awful repair. Also some spider cracks from it.
Top end has new gaskets on it and it has 150 psi in both cylinders and runs great just need to finish doing carbon seal wear ring and check engine alignment.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 27
So far this is the worst thing on it. Looks like someone back it into somthing and put a hole in the back of it, but i measured it from the inside and it’s smaller than the exit fitting for a bildge pump so I’m just going to use it as the exit and sand down that awful repair. Also some spider cracks from it.
Top end has new gaskets on it and it has 150 psi in both cylinders and runs great just need to finish doing carbon seal wear ring and check engine alignment.
That might have been a exit for a bildge pump depending on what type of thru hull fitting they had on it. I had a 96 XP with a small bildge pump and small plastic thru hull fitting in the same area.

True. The fiberglass was pushed out on the inside of the hull and still slightly connected which is why I assumed it was from backing into somthing and the hole isn’t really circular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back