The...."END"?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

red2blue

I was riding with an '05 rxt yesterday. This was the code...displayed after the red idiot light showed on the tach.

Any clue what "END" means?

TIA

HA!

Yeah...except that it ran great for another 20+ miles...w/o issue. I trailered it home...checked again..still the same message...END.

By the way....not my ski.

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually it displays that at the end of the codes the ECU tripped. I'm guessing it didn't trip any???? Or is it just displaying "END" all the time?

Then it must mean it was the "END" for it lol. I wish I had a better answer for you but I don't.

As most of us know, pressing "set" 5 times will give you active codes, but if there are more than 1 active codes, you have to press "mode" to cycle through them, and when you go past the last active fault it will say END. If there are no active faults, it will just say end after pressing set 5 times.

It sounds like yours is entering the diagnostic mode without having to press set 5 times, is that correct? If that is the case, on a whim try isolating the set switch from the system and testing for an intermittent short in it causing the computer to sense multiple presses and enter diagnostic mode. Not sure if there is any validity to this but I always try to follow the K.I.S.S. method when troubleshooting. The thing that has me concerned is the red idiot light accompanying the end message. I don't know if that comes on normally in diagnostic mode or not. I will check tonight and report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back