Starting troubles

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralderon

Hello everyone. I am new in this forum and I turn to you asking for help.

I own a Sea Doo XP produced in 1996 and a few days ago I had no problems. Before the day, however, when trying to kindle than standard 2 beeps and have each other - 4, longer and stronger. Oil lamps and battery flash and the machine will not start. Can anybody tell me the possible causes. Thanks in advance for all.

try'n to figure out your wording bud. If its not starting up, when hitting the button, is the starter turning the motor? If so, and not firing up, have you gone thru the carbs and replaced the grey fuel lines? Have you cleaned the raves...(valves under the black caps, on the motor).

If the starter isnt turning, then locate the rear ebox, which where the red cables enter into, remove lid, locate the relay(where red cables attach to), and jump those post. If starter kicks out, then replace relay, if not, then replace starter.

Stater does not rotate, it made me think the problem is not in the immobilizer or something. Will check relays and power supplies, my idea was if anyone knows what the four beeps mean when you try to turn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back