Speedster 150 Boat Cover

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

MameKid

Hi All,

Anyone have a boat cover made by Poppy Company for a speedster 150? is it any good?

http://shop.poppycompany.com/product.sc?categoryId=5&productId=68

I have a OEM seadoo cover which I was told by the supplier that its should not be used when towing the boat, it's more of a storage cover.

Going by the website poppy covers can be used when towing.

Sorry if this question has been asked fefore.

Any info would be great
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Poppy covers rock! They are a little expensive, but worth it.

I have one for my Sportster, and it's seen 2 summers worth of sun, and it's still in very good shape. (my boat sits outside all summer)

Poppy Rules

yes you can tow with a Poppy cover but -
- Anti-pooling poles must not be in place
- Put large beach towels over the following areas: rear deck, and both storage compartment lids - to prevent chafing from wind flapping
- Put those fuzzy seat belt shoulder pads over the throttle and shift levers or else they will wear through the cover. Throw the shift lever into R so it doesnt stick up

I have towed my Speedster about 3,000 miles at freeway speeds, no damage and no water leakage even in severe rain

Poppy is the bomb. I love mine. Its ten times better than the junk OEM cover i threw in the garbage.

I love my Poppy cover! Not true about the anti-pooling pole. I tow my boat with it in place. A deal said not to, but I called Poppy Covers directly and asked. They said it designed to be towed with it in place to prevent the cover from flopping around. Mine sucks down tight with the air blowing over the cover. Never had a problem.

Craig

Yeah poppy specifiaclly states poles must be used when towing. Keeps it all tight and snug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back