Sparky

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Moving this to the Rotax 900 Ace forum.
(aka Sparky forum)...

Will leave a 30 day redirect to this post...

While I'm overjoyed about the prospects of this new ski, I can see myself on one next summer, a two seater, yellow, high output, no brake, no reverse (I just don't think it's necessary on a small ski). I'm also not ready to call it quits on the two stroke SeaDoo's. I'll probably keep at least one, most likely the 96GSX.

I've been riding and maintaining 2-strokes for a long time and I am just not ready to give it up, it's like losing an old friend. Maybe when I'm done with my 96GSX I'll donate it to the Smithsonian Museum.

Lou

While I'm overjoyed about the prospects of this new ski, I can see myself on one next summer, a two seater, yellow, high output, no brake, no reverse (I just don't think it's necessary on a small ski). I'm also not ready to call it quits on the two stroke SeaDoo's. I'll probably keep at least one, most likely the 96GSX.

I've been riding and maintaining 2-strokes for a long time and I am just not ready to give it up, it's like losing an old friend. Maybe when I'm done with my 96GSX I'll donate it to the Smithsonian Museum.

Lou
Lou, did you clear this with Sheridan?

I thought the guy in the video's attempts at humor were a bit clunky... but I wouldn't call him 100% douche.
hmmmm
I hope that doesn't mean the I am a douche. :facepalm:

But back to the Spark...
DANG! SD really WAS listening?! Who knew?
I just wish I would have gotten the GTX rebuild done sooner, as I have a feeling the Spark could make the GTX harder to sell. :(

Back