Shop manual on this Forum

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowaterdude

I have a quick question here !

If I pay my $10.95 and become a member, will I be able to download the shop manual for my boat (97 challenger 110hp) ? or will I only be able to view it from online? I wanna know if I can download it and then print it so I can have a copy in my garage. Does It come in a PDF format?

Thanks !

Hey snowaterdude all of our manuals are indeed in printable PDF format :)

I have viewed it on line, and have printer it and others for my own personal and privet use. It is in a pdf file type and it works perfect if I only need a page at a time. I have the whole manual downloaded and print what I need for that use than throw the greasy pages away when I'm done with it. I was hesitant when I first signed up but now I am very happy I did.
Karl

Last edited by a moderator:
The manuals are definitely worth the price of admission. Save them, print them, do what you will with them. I've been able to fix every problem I've had thanks to the manual (along with help at this forum). I have yet to visit a repair shop.

BELIEVE me, the boat had a LOT of problems when I bought it used last fall. The previous owner neglected the hell out of it. I'm down to snuffing out one final, non-crucial problem and then it will be back in perfect condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right about that!....

Oh yeah, without that manual, you and I wouldn't have been able to do all the work we did on that smokey engine!..........LOL.......and the funny thing was, that it trickled down to be the part we first thought it might have been but until you got the new part, we kept looking at other avenues just in case.
I learned a lot about the M-2 that month..........but bottom line, when those helping others have it, it makes for an easier fix!........

I look at a authentic seadoo manuals from the library from the seadoo forum's as a bible of seadoo water craft. Without it I'd be lost.
Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back