2005 Speedster 200 SC Shop Manual

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

chamilton89

Hoping someone might be able to help me. Looking for a shop manual for my 2005 Speedster 200 with the twin 185 4-tec SC (non-IC) engines. I've seen a few floating around out there that are close:

219100185 2004 Speedster 200- Not sure if this is correct given mine is a 2005 with the supercharged engines, this one only seems to cover the 2004 models
219100221 2005 -2006 Sportster 4-tec, Challenger 180. This is what I've currently been using but I know doesn't apply as there is no mention of twin engine boats

What am I missing? I can't seem to find an applicable manual anywhere. Thank you!

I have bought all of my manuals in print from these guys… they sell on eBay under “meandmylittleman2015”.

If they didn't make a shop manual for that particular year and engine combination... as I think they only offered the 2x 185HP in that one year, as they went to the 2x 215HP in the 2006 model (I think)... you can probably get the shop manual for the RXP-X around that year, which used that 185HP engine, it should give you the details specific for that engine at least.

If they didn't make a shop manual for that particular year and engine combination... as I think they only offered the 2x 185HP in that one year, as they went to the 2x 215HP in the 2006 model (I think)... you can probably get the shop manual for the RXP-X around that year, which used that 185HP engine, it should give you the details specific for that engine at least.
You are spot on, I believe I have a 1 year only boat. Thanks for the rec!

Back