SeadooTours.com Videos

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

seadootours

Hi everyone,

We started up our website last year with a great response from all over the world. All summer we search out great places to ride and document the tours so that other people can follow them or just join us on a tour. Here are a few of our videos from last year.

Andrew
www.seadootours.com

[youtube]I2_88n5eW58[/youtube]
[youtube]c5v9IqaENPY[/youtube]
[youtube]UcgN2dNLHG8[/youtube]
[youtube]tMdf5wHD6W8[/youtube]
[youtube]SPsDO-KvqQ8[/youtube]

andrew, gonna rate your (5) videos, scale - 1 - 10 -- places that you guys ride -- 10 -- skis -- 10 -- clear photography -- 10
music -- 9 -- bikinis -- 00000000000000000 -- come on andrew, we need BIKINIS -- lol :cheers:

these guys around here are gonna get pretty tough on you, it's your first post, so we will let you slide
:thumbsup:

Thanks for the video kudos. Hey it was very, very late at night when I posted so I forgot to point out the bikini in the Trent Severn Tour (it lasts 4 seconds - back of boat coming out of a lift lock - ya...she was better in person. So perhaps I could get a rating of 1? I'll be sure to get some more "interesting" clips this year....the season is starting!

Cheers,

Andrew

would this be askin too much, nice video like the rivers in the woods like you been filming in, maybe a deer or 2 on the bank, a george strait song playing , and a country gal with a bikini, holdin a sign that says HI GRIZ -- ??? :thumbsup:

I'll get on that right away! I'm still figuring out how to keep the camera steady as we go over waves and such...no point getting video of the lovely ladies tanning on their docks if all you get is a jittery mess. I like those vids to be crystal clear and in HD! This year I'll be trying out the camera mounted on my head. I won't look as kewl as I normally do but that's the price I gotta pay to improve my video bikini rating!

Cheers,

Andrew

Good INFO...... Thanks!!!!

yeah, i thought its good info, the HI GRIZ sign is a good touch, and george strait song , well, it just doesnt det mucj better than that !!!!!

and maria ??? what kinda watercraft is a hi ??? what boat or pwc do you have ????

wanting to do the montreal - ottawa trip this summer! im out in mtl and looking to do the trip! gotta find somepeople who would be interessted!

and curious as to know. how long is the ride between monrteal to ottawa

Last edited by a moderator:
From Ottawa (just under the Parliament Buildings) to St. Anne de Bellevue (Montreal) is 95 Miles with two locks in between. To go further into Montreal you would have to go through the locks at St. Ann de Bellevue (which is only about a 3 foot difference - there are very slight rapids beside the locks which we saw some seadoos go through no problem...but I'm not sure of the exact depth so you might be taking your chances).

Hope that helps.

Andrew

? can anyone answer my curiosity?

New Video from SeadooTours.com

Ok...I'll start by saying "sorry Griz", I have no bikinis for you on this video. It was not for lack of trying though. The Kawartha Lakes are beautiful for riding but have a severe shortage of public docks for attracting the ladies. I hope to have some on the next video which hopefully will feature the Muskoka Lakes.

[youtube]3XDK4UeGEWY[/youtube]

Hope you enjoy the view...

Andrew

Griz...I attached a pic from a previous ride in the Muskokas...hope that helps the cause...enjoy!

Clevelands HouseLakeRosseau.JPG

From Ottawa (just under the Parliament Buildings) to St. Anne de Bellevue (Montreal) is 95 Miles with two locks in between. To go further into Montreal you would have to go through the locks at St. Ann de Bellevue (which is only about a 3 foot difference - there are very slight rapids beside the locks which we saw some seadoos go through no problem...but I'm not sure of the exact depth so you might be taking your chances).

Hope that helps.

Andrew

hey thanks a lot... yea I'm just 5 min drive from st annes. thats where i put my seadoo in all the time! oh ok 95 miles isn't to bad.. how long you reckon a trip like that takes? do able on 3 full tanks?

Our rule of thumb is that Seadoos use approximately 0.9 liters per mile (for some reason we look at distance and speed in mph but gas in likes) so a tank will get you about 75 miles if you are keeping the revs under 6000 on average. The locks eat a lot of time. While we have only done the trip once, we found the locks extremely slow.....approximately 40 min to 1hour 20 minutes to get through. This would be the only reason why you might not get the return trip done in a day unless you started early enough on a weekday to hit the first lock on its first lift.

Hope that helps,

Andrew

hey, thanks, perfect! will be doing this trip sometime this summer hopefully... just looking for someone to go with!

Ottawa to Montreal

We hope to be doing this trip again this summer, check our website on Monday/Tuesdays to see if that's the trip for the week. The Tours page lists the route we will be taking. Hope to see you there!

Andrew

hey, thanks, perfect! will be doing this trip sometime this summer hopefully... just looking for someone to go with!

Hi guys,

Made a Facebook page with the videos and pics from the last few years. See if you like what we did!

Andrew

would this be askin too much, nice video like the rivers in the woods like you been filming in, maybe a deer or 2 on the bank, a george strait song playing , and a country gal with a bikini, holdin a sign that says HI GRIZ -- ??? :thumbsup:

Griz, I can help ya with that.

griz.jpg

Back