SeaDooForum.com Bumper Stickers - Would YOU Use One?

Would you use a SeaDoo Forum bumper sticker?

• Yes

Votes: 46 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Maybe with right design

Votes: 22 30.1%

• Total voters
Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

JoeZ

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
We are designing bumper stickers for SeaDoo Forum. Would you consider placing one on your ride (seadoo, car, what ever!)? Let us know and leave some feed back! We will show the designs later in the month. Also, if you have any skill with photoshop, feel free to submit your own designs!

See first post.

Lots of views on this poll.
I think you'll be stuck for numbers of stickers made if people dont vote.

I would like one please if this goes ahead.

Heck I would hand them out to the seadoo owners I see to get us to kick it up a notch...

We are finalizing the designs and *hopefully* sending to printers before Christmas.

Whats everyone think of this? Everyone gives me the go ahead and its gonna go into print next week. Click the picture in the "Attached Thumbnail" window to make it larger.

Attachments

• bumpersticker.jpg
    bumpersticker.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 67
Cost?.........

It's Christmas!........I'm already broke!......if there is a cost, I hope it ain't much!

Was that free for Paid premium members? I don't remember anything about the cost side or how you qualified to get one.

Ready!....

O.K, I got an area cleaned off on the back of my boat, right about the tow hook. I want people to have the chance to glance before that eat my "spray".....:rofl:

LOL nice. We decided to not go with the print shop we usually use because I got weirded out by the owner...

If anyone has suggests for a quality yet inexpensive printer for bumperstickers that can do full color for less than $0.50 each for a quantity of 1,000, please let us know!

Joe, I have a company that prints our company brochures real cheap! you supply the art work and they do the rest It has to print ready, they don't doo proofs or anything but the cost is real real cheap and quick too! I'll pm you the info from work tomorrow.

Printing

Guys, if it makes any difference to anyone here, I have a. Inkjet photo printer from HP, and somewhere out there are stores that sell bumper sticker stock. I can use my software to perfectly size and print how ever many ya'll want. All I need is ink and stock.

I printed Photo Business cards for a realtor friend of mine and she got lots of business from them, so this can't be much different.

If ya'll have decided to use the design shown above, I can be ready to start printing in two or three days.

Also, if anyone is interested, I can mix it up a bit and use both designs from HFGregs post.

Figure I can get three or four stickers per sheet, a ream of stock will get between 1500 and 2000 stickers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, after an afternoon and evening researching everything to do with printing stickers, I can do it for approximately 30 to 32 cents each. Much less if I reduce the size by half for sticking to someplace that would readily take a smaller sticker while still being visible. Maybe as low as 15 or 16 cents per.

Inkjets have an inherent flaw as the film allowing an inkjet to be used leaves traces of ink on the surface. They also offer a spray on coating that waterproofs the stickers and prevents some, not all, UV damage.

Let me know what you think.

Hey Dusthawk,
I really appreciate the offer! I think we are going to try a local shop first as we have more things for them to print off than just bumperstickers, but we will definitely keep this in mind for the future! If you try to print out a couple of these, let us know how they turn out :)

Give me a week or two to get the supplies and I'll let you know when they are ready. I found a supplier last night that has the paper and fixative spray for long life, my printer has two new ink cartridgees so as soon as I get the stock, I'll see what kind of magic I can work.

Can't pull that off. It would be a $700 investment for 3000 stickers. I have been disabled for almost 19 months now, and since disability doesn't pay as well as a regular job money is tight. I'll see what I can do but no promises.

Just kidding!!

Can't pull that off. It would be a $700 investment for 3000 stickers. I have been disabled for almost 19 months now, and since disability doesn't pay as well as a regular job money is tight. I'll see what I can do but no promises.

I'm just keeping it light, dusthawk. I wouldn't really expect you to send free stickers. I was just keeping your interest and see if you would respond. The Seadoo Forum is going to supply stickers at a small cost I think, to members. It is a great jester to offer to print bumper stickers for the forum. Not too many people would offer their services, so thank 's for the offer. A little kidding goes a long way...:)
Karl

Back