seadoo trailer help

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

crfracer

hello i am looking for the dimensions of a seadoo 150 speedster trailer. Mainly i need to know the width from rear tire to rear tire.

Any 16' trailer will hold the 150 seadoo, just be sure it handles the weight and the bunks are the correct distance apart to hold the boat hull outside the v of the hull.

Karl

no im talking about the one that comes with a 2010 150 speedster or i guess if there isnt a specific one then i need the size of an average 16' trailer

I have a 2008 150 speedster in my driveway, along with my 2008 200 Speedster. I'll measure it tomorrow in the morning and post the measurements for you.

Karl

I just masured my 16' trailer and it is 90 inches which is 7ft 6"....I doubt you are going to fit.

The beam on the boat is over 7'... so the trailer will be around 7'

As said above... it's not going to fit.

That is the answer to exactly what you asked for :rolleyes: the outside edge of one tire to the outside edge of the other tire.

damn i guess its back to the drawing board cause a jetdock is 4g's and i cant spend that much so i have to figure out someway to utalize my dock to store this thing. im open to any ideas

I just measured the 150 trailer. The outside wheel to wheel is 7' The trailer length end to end is 16' and the bunks are 3' apart.

Karl

Maybe instead of buying a brand new boat, you can find a good deal on a lightly used one and use the extra money on a lift or floating dock.

i just cant see paying 4 grand for something that i can probably do with what i already have. the good news is that i mesured the poles that hold the docks and they are 7 feet and 1 or 2 inches so i can get the boat in between them to load it onto the dock no my question is are there any trailers that may not be safe for actuall towing but have a <6 foot wheel base and can be used just for the 5 feet i need it to

Like i said in your other thread...I dont think your idea is going to work. You are asking for trouble.

if i could get a trailer with an under 6 ft wheelbase then i know my idea will work (pending the widest part of the boat and or trailer is 7 feet

ok well the exact mesurement of the poles is 7'4" so im good there. now i understand fitting it on a smaller trailer will make it unsafe but i dont need it to be safe i will use the trailer it comes with for actuall towing but this would just be to get it up the ramp and onto the dock. so is there any trailers that are about 5'10 that the boat would just barely "sit" in? i really am not trying to sound like a know it all or anything you are probably rite but i will spend multiple hours trying to make it worth it is really a make it or break it for purchasing a seadoo (if i cant get it up i need a boat that can be stored in the water)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back