Seadoo thrusts speed then eventually shuts off.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

tonydiato

07 gti. 155. Ski runs fine and then occasionally it will thrust power and jerk you and then go back to normal. It could run fine for about 10 minutes then you will feel a quick jerk in speed. but this last time the check engine light came on and the ski turned off. after it cooled down it started up again, but this is been going on for a couple days. There were no error codes other than a check engineh. Any suggestions?
Coolant level is fine and the oil is fine.

Last edited:
Yes there is, but you need a lab scope. Or, you can remove them and send them to a shop for testing.

So I replace the spark plugs and the fuel injectors, and it still does the hesitation. I don’t hear any
Changing in sound in the motor. It does hesitate some of the the time, it’s a sporadic rare pattern. Could it be that the impeller is slipping? That a bearing is bad?

re: check engine light came on and the ski turned off. after it cooled down it started up again, but this is been going on for a couple days. There were no error codes.
Glancing thru the manual, it appears that ALL check engine messages displayed in info center, ?? not check engine light ??
have an error code. Some will go into limp home mode, but even oil issues will still run, with a lot of beeping.
I found none that shut off ski.
How long after it shut off did you pull codes ? Per manual they clear fast if minor??>
When minor fault occurs, the fault and message/
beeper will disappear automatically, if the
condition does not exist anymore.

Back