Seadoo knee pad and Shoq pole

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigash

Hi everyone,

After a knee pad and shoq pole for my 3ddi.

Doesn't matter where it is in the world i am able to get it collected with UPS!

Hope someone has something lying about in a loft somewhere collecting dust that they want to get rid of :)

Many thanks

Ash

Little update

image.jpgimage.jpg

After struggling to fine the SHOQ pole anywhere, I decided to make something up myself.

Simple design and easy installation to take it on and off and have to admit, I think this is the best position now on my ski ;-) I have tried to attach some pics, I hope they come up!

image.jpgimage.jpg

The pics are not the best so i hope you get the idea. I basically cut out a steel plate and turned a bush which slots into the bar which locks in on a rubber washer to stop the vibrations.

It's pretty basic but I wanted something you could take on and off real quick. Have to admit this is the best position by far ;-)

Thanks! I think i will do the same. looks great and like you said seems quick to put on.

Might be my new fav position :)

Only 1 thing though. It does block the little locking lever for the steering when in kart mode, but in all honesty I never used that anyway. Motocross seat works like normal! Let me know how you get on! All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back